Below you will find ALL the FREE Training we have 🙂
It’d be a shame to waste it, so please feel free to pick it apart as much as you like over the next 48 hours, (don’t miss out on the special bonus ft. Moritz Mueller)…
ALSO, we can’t wait for you to see what we’ve got in store for you, but for now, this should sate your ‘mem-deck hunger.’
YOUR Free Training Part One: Denis Behr x The Memorized Deck
In this audio clip, we discuss…
- The number one reason Denis Behr is so passionate about the memorized deck
- Why Denis jokingly tells people NOT to study the memorized deck (this might be a joke, but it speaks volumes)
- The ultimate ‘move’ to combine with the memorized deck (it’s already incredibly powerful, but when you add THIS, things get a little crazy)
- Pit Hartling’s unusual (but very accurate) description of what the memorized deck does for your magic
- The reason you can always ‘take a pass’ on advanced sleights, but never on stack work (no pun intended)
- Denis Behr’s favorite trick with the memorized deck—and how he does it (he simply CAN’T do it any other way)
YOUR Free Training Part Two: ‘The Marty Mcfly Effect’
Here’s what the effect looks like:
The spectator freely cuts the deck as many times as they like.
They then cut the deck and turn it face up on ANY card (no crimps or gimmicks of any kind).
Using the identity of the card they cut to, you count/spell to a random card—which turns out to be the exact MATE of their card.
Find it here: https://thedailymagician.com/the-marty-mcfly-effect
YOUR Free Training Part Three: ‘The Daily Magician and Steven Bridges get ‘down-and-dirty’ with the specifics of the memorized deck…
In this first 20+ minute segment with Steven we discuss:
- Our favourite effects with the memorized deck (many of them are effects that take practically no practice—or even very much effort)
- Why Steven thinks the memorized deck is one of the most powerful tools in magic (which is why he never leaves home without it.)
- The power of our memorization method (and why it’s a complete ‘magician-fooler’)
- A simple ‘Weighing the Cards’ effect
- The ‘secret identity’ of playing cards unlocked by the memorized deck (all credit for this genius idea goes to Simon Aronson)
- Why the memorized deck is like a ‘fractal pattern’ (you can dig SO deep—and it just keeps going…)
- The infamous ACAAN effect (the best versions of this effect ALWAYS use a mem deck)
- Why the memorized deck is perfectly ‘primed’ for using the spectator’s name during an effect (and why this style of effect is potentially more powerful than any other effect)
- The problem with most spelling routines, like Sam the Bellhop (and why the memorized deck is just downright better for this type of effect)
- How Steven uses the mem deck for a super fair selection effect (they have a free choice, you turn your back, they place it anywhere else in the deck—and you know the card every time!)
- The importance of playing to win, rather than playing to not lose (and why you should avoid the latter AT ALL COSTS)
- Why the memorized deck allows you to ‘swing for the faces’ and take risks
- Why the structure of the memorized deck gives you so much freedom
YOUR Free Training Part Four: The Daily Magician and Steven Bridges EXPOSE the Inner Workings of the Now Highly Sought After ‘Skyscraper Method’
We recently gave you some exclusive mem-deck training we recorded with magician Steven Bridges.
Well, we decided to give Steven access to our full Skyscraper Method course.
We then recorded some audio training where we had another ‘brainstorm sesh’ on the memorized deck—and discussed VERY specifically some of the groundbreaking concepts hidden in the Skyscraper Method.
- How Jacob went from knowing almost NOTHING about the memorized deck to a semi-expert in just 7 days.
- How to create a wealth of original effects (whoever you are and whatever your skill level is right now)
- How to memorize a nearly INFINITE number of stacks (it’s not even near as hard as you think)
- Why the Skyscraper Method made the memorized deck accessible for Steven Bridges in a way it NEVER was before.
- The memorized deck effect even Pit Hartling had NEVER seen before (and how you can get your hands on it)
- Why Steven Bridges didn’t find 100k+ words and 20+ hours of content intimidating in the slightest.
- The reason we created a version of the faro shuffle that ANYONE can do (that is also arguably MORE convincing anyway)
- Why we use the ‘scientific method’ to come up with startling breakthroughs in memorized deck magic
- Why we won’t give you ‘performance tips’ in the course (we agree with legendary magician Guy Hollingworth on this point)
- The funny ‘origin story’ of one of the most interesting effects in the course (believe it or not, I showed a VERY early version of this trick to Steven years ago)
BONUS: Moritz Mueller’s Exclusive Interview
Watch out for the section where we discuss some advanced memorized deck routines (around half an hour in)
To get in touch, email: