In this episode of the podcast, we sat down with the one and only Andi Gladwin.
We started out by asking Andi about his brand new book—The Boy Who Cried Magic. This book has been, by our estimation, 23 years in the making—and includes Andi’s most exquisite material. In fact, it’s in such high demand—Vanishing Inc have started buying copies from OTHER magic companies just to fulfill their orders.
With that in mind, hit the link below to secure your copy while you still can…
Next, the conversation quickly went ‘no-holds-barred’—and over this nearly 2-hour mega session, we also discussed…
- The one skill that history’s greatest magicians and computer programmers nearly always have in common (Ed Marlo was incredible at this…even though he never touched a line of code)
- How the 46th richest man in the world redefined the way we approach magic (nearly zero magicians have ever studied this, but it’s a game changer)
- Andi’s number one tip for the magic business during the pandemic (you’d have to be crazy not to sit up and pay attention to this)
- The one Derren Brown line that separates the good magicians from the truly great (this has been a long time coming)
- Andi’s definition of ‘a good problem to have’ (featuring stories about Vanishing Inc we’ve never heard before)
- The ‘BIG’ question we’ve always wanted Andi’s opinion on (frankly, he didn’t have an answer—and neither did we)
Take a listen…