We recently gave you some exclusive mem-deck training we recorded with magician Steven Bridges.
Well, we decided to give Steven access to our full Skyscraper Method course.
We then recorded some audio training where we had another ‘brainstorm sesh’ on the memorized deck—and discussed VERY specifically some of the groundbreaking concepts hidden in the Skyscraper Method.
- How Jacob went from knowing almost NOTHING about the memorized deck, to a semi-expert in just 7 days.
- How to create a wealth of original effects (whoever you are and whatever your skill level is right now)
- How to memorize an nearly INFINITE number of stacks (it’s not even near as hard as you think)
- Why the Skyscraper Method made the memorized deck accessible for Steven Bridges in a way it NEVER was before.
- The memorized deck effect even Pit Hartling had NEVER seen before (and how you can get your hands on it)
- Why Steven Bridges didn’t find 100k+ words and 20+ hours of content intimidating in the slightest.
- The reason we created a version of the faro shuffle that ANYONE can do (that is also arguably MORE convincing anyway)
- Why we use the ‘scientific method’ to come up with startling breakthroughs in memorized deck magic
- Why we won’t give you ‘performance tips’ in the course (we agree with legendary magician Guy Hollingworth on this point)
- The funny ‘origin story’ of one of the most interesting effects in the course (believe it or not, I showed a VERY early version of this trick to Steven years ago)
To get in touch, email:
P.S. Ready to take the next step?
Below you will find a link to our wildly successful and DESPERATELY sought-out ‘Skyscraper Method.’
This link will expire within 45 minutes of you clicking, and if the timer runs out, you’ll have to wait a few days to get your hands on the offer again.
Click here to check it out: