The Ultimate Memorized Deck 'Starter Pack'
If you’re reading this, it’s probably because you’re interested in learning the memorized deck.
We’re Benji and Jacob from The Daily Magician, and over the last week, we’ve sent you some of our best memorized deck training and resources.
Now, we want to give you the chance to get your hands on our ‘Memorized Deck Starter Pack’.
This starter pack contains:
1. The Babylon Secret – our method for memorizing ANY deck of cards
2. FOUR incredible effects you can perform once you know the memorized deck (including the ‘Holy Grail of Card Magic’)
Now, a warning:
There are plenty of other products out there designed to help you memorize the deck.
If you’ve tried some of these existing approaches and they didn’t work at ALL—i.e you couldn’t even get past the first few cards—our method may not help you.
However, if the methods were promising, but ultimately didn’t finish the job—our method should ‘plug’ the gaps.
Here’s what some of our recent students have said about our method:
“I now realize how easy it can be if using this method to learn a stack. I always thought you need to study for weeks. Two cool guys just changing the way you see card tricks. And casually opening a new dimension to magic.” – Tamlin
“For me this was the missing link. I have tried a lot of ways to learn the Redford stack. From Memory Arts to Mnemonica Trainer. The sky scraper method just worked for me.
Now I have a powerful tool that doesn’t take up any extra pocket space that helps me perform real magic.“ – Randy H.
“The Babylon Secret amazed me. IT’S WORTH YOUR WHILE.” – Satin Draven
“I’m learning that even seniors can use this method to make memorization easier” – G.E.
“I really enjoyed the thoughts about approaching the memorized deck and also the tips on how to work the mem deck into my current repertoire. I learned how to come up with ideas with the memorized deck and fit my existing routines with the memorized deck!” – Benjamin Wongyonze
“I was surprised how much I retained in such a short time. The memorized deck is such a powerful and INVISIBLE tool that is angle proof!!” – P.L.
“I love the ease of the method and all the stuff you guys put along with it. Thanks for this because I tried the Memory arts but didn’t really get too far. Now it’s so much easier. You guys are awesome!” – Filip S.
As you might be able to tell…
People really ‘connected’ with our training.
That’s because, while the method itself is very powerful, we also did something that we haven’t seen anywhere else in magic.
We filmed Jacob using this exact method to memorize an entire deck—LIVE on camera.
(and trust us when we say that he was MASSIVELY nervous about the idea at first)
Over the course of this powerful and extremely detailed training video—exactly 2 hours and 51 minutes in runtime—you’ll learn…
* How to memorize any stack you want in 20 minutes or less.
* How to make every effect you currently perform…instantly stronger!
* The 3 questions most memorized deck beginners ask that are not only WRONG but also downright dangerous (if you really want to ‘get’ this stuff)
* The ‘toothpaste’ advantage to working with a memorized deck (that allows you to improve your magic faster AND easier than regular card magic)
* An embarrassing story from our ‘early days’ in magic (nothing about the memorized deck here, but I suspect you’ll find it amusing)
* The ‘blue ocean’ secret to standing out in card magic
* How to ‘tap into’ the chemical wiring of your brain to ensure you never forget the stack (your brain is already ‘primed’ to do this, believe it or not!)
* The stack I personally recommend (and why this advice is stupid anyway)
* The best memorized deck book I’ve ever read (scratch that—this is one of the best BOOKS I’ve ever read, period.)
* The strange similarity between the memorized deck and skyscrapers
* The ONE thing most people get wrong when trying to memorize a deck
* The ‘Babylon Secret’ (hands down the easiest and best way to memorize a deck)
* One of the hardest parts about memorizing any deck (but don’t worry…we already did this part for you!)
* Why Rafael Nadal’s ‘butt scratch’ and Derren Brown’s ‘furry raccoon’ is essential to our memorization method.
* A mind-bogglingly stupid comment I saw featured on a popular memory trainer product (I won’t name names, but you’ve undoubtedly heard of it)
* What this process looks like in action (watch as Jacob memorizes a deck LIVE on camera—something I’ve never seen other memory trainer products do…)
* The ‘happy birthday’ principle (a tip shared with me that changed the way I look at the memorized deck)
We filmed this memorization training video as ‘day 1’ of a larger memorized deck project. Since we want you to see Jacob genuinely learn the whole system for the first time, we couldn’t re-record this video. Instead, we decided to give you this training as part of your memorized deck package.
(that doesn’t change anything about the actual quality of the content—just helps you understand why we created it)
Of course, just memorizing the deck is only the first part of this ‘starter pack’.
We’ll also give you 4 of the most powerful effects in magic—unlocked once you have the deck memorized.
Here are the effects you’ll receive…
Effect #1: Unlocking the ‘holy grail’ of card magic (‘Any Card At Any Number’)
Your spectator chooses ANY number from 1 to 52. Another spectator chooses a card.
You hand them a deck of cards that has been untouched the entire time.
They count down to the chosen number, and find…
…the EXACT named card.
This effect is commonly referred to as the ‘Any Card At Any Number’ effect—or ACAAN for short. It’s known as the ‘Holy Grail of Card Magic’.
Believe it or not, this is actually one of the ‘simpler’ effects that become available when you finish memorizing the deck.
And better yet, it’s also one of the most impressive.
We’ll give you our complete training on this effect when you purchase the memorized deck starter pack.
In this training, we go over:
* The 3 core methods for accomplishing the ACAAN effect (I prefer the third method, but they’re all jaw-dropping)
* How to get ANY card in ANY position while barely touching the cards (often, this part should be completely ‘hands off’)
* A simple tip that DOUBLES your chances of a ‘direct hit’ when performing this effect
* How to do all the ‘dirty’ work before the audience even realizes the effect has started (occasionally, you won’t need
to do ANY ‘dirty work’)
* Why, in many cases, you don’t even NEED to perform the ACAAN (and what to do instead)
* An audacious method for performing the ACAAN using a shuffled deck
And that’s just the first effect.
You’ll also discover another classic of the memorized deck—the ‘Weighing the Cards’ effect.
Effect #2: A three-part Weighing The Cards masterclass
Okay, now don’t freak out but:
I’ve always found ‘weighing the cards’ to be among the MOST boring effects you can do with a deck of cards.
When they’ve seen us make cards appear at freely chosen numbers, inside sealed envelopes, and after spelling THEIR names…do audiences REALLY care that we know how many cards are in a given packet?
Here’s what the routine looks like in its most basic form.
Magician: “Cut the deck and place it in my hand.”
The spectator does as the magician asks.
Magician: “15 cards.”
Magician counts the cards to show it’s 15.
If anything…it feels like more of a ‘puzzle’ than a miracle.
But if we could persuade the audience that they genuinely shuffled and messed up the deck before we pulled off this stunt…that would change everything.
With this training, we want to show you three things:
* The ‘classic’ method for performing this routine
* How to perform ‘weighing the cards’ with a deck that the audience feels they shuffled
* How to perform ‘weighing the cards’ with a deck that the audience really DID shuffle
Once you understand these, you’ll be well on your way to making this routine something MUCH more powerful.
In this section, we’ll give you a 4000+ word masterclass that teaches you pretty much everything you need to know about the Weighing The Cards routine.
(and is almost guaranteed to leave you drooling just thinking about your next performance incorporating this effect)
Some of the routines in this section require a perfect faro shuffle. However, if you can’t perform one yet, don’t worry—you’ll gain nearly as much by simply observing the ‘creative process’ in action as we dig deeper and deeper into this effect.
Third, you’ll get…
Effect #3: ‘Neither Blind Nor Stupid Nor Entirely Smart’—an idea discovered by Theodore Anneman, refined by Juan Tamariz, and then ‘supercharged’ with the memorized deck
This is an idea I had based on Juan Tamariz’ excellent ‘Neither Blind nor Stupid.’
(Juan, in turn, was inspired by a routine from Theodore Anneman).
The official dealer copy of the effect is as follows…
“Neither Blind Nor Stupid is easy to do and a real fooler for magicians and laypeople alike! From an’ almost lost mentalism principle in Anneman, this routine is a masterful and thoughtful lesson in magical structure that takes a self-working effect and turns it into a masterpiece of showmanship!
Juan Tamariz has put together a marvelous way to find two spectators’ cards, and draws it out in many steps that is both mystifying and entertaining. The cards are continually mixed by the spectators, yet the magician is able to identify both selected cards.”
Now, this version of the effect is great…but it comes with a major caveat.
The cards can’t be examined once the effect has finished.
However, using the memorized deck, we developed a way to perform this routine AND hand out the deck afterward.
It’s powerful, direct, and very easy to do.
And finally, you’ll get an effect that we threw in there just for fun…
(It’s a little ‘crazy’, but we think you guys will love it)
Effect #4: How to use The Simpsons and a memorized deck to fool ANY married couple
This effect uses one of the most powerful concepts we can utilise in card magic—using the spectator’s NAME as the ‘driving engine’ of the effect.
I think you’ll laugh when you see how simple—but devious—this one is…
Here’s what the effect looks like:
You invite a married couple up from the audience. You ask one of them to think of a color, and the other to think of a suit. Then, together, they decide on a value. Together, they’ve selected a card—and the entire choice has been utterly and completely free!
You then point out a deck of cards that has been in full view the entire time.
Using the identity of the couple, you turn over one card for each letter—and, of course, you arrive on one card…
THEIR freely named card.
First, we’ll show you how to perform the above effect. Then we’ll show you…
* The simple little secret technique used by the best memorized deck performers that instantly ‘doubles’ the reach of this effect (so simple yet so many magicians overlook it)
* How to perform this effect when you don’t know the spectator’s name—by using the Simpsons, of all things (it sounds bizarre, but works like a charm)
Sound good? Let's recap...
When you purchase our memorized deck starter pack, you’re going to get…
* Our complete training on how to memorize the deck—including 3 hours of video training and 6000+ words.
* The ‘holy grail’ of card magic e.g. ‘Any Card at Any Number’
* A 3-part masterclass in the Weighing the Cards routine—including how to perform this effect after the spectator’s have genuinely shuffled the deck
* Our take on Juan Tamariz’s ‘Neither Blind Nor Stupid’
* One of the most powerful effects in card magic—an effect that uses famous T.V family The Simpsons as a ‘failsafe’
We know this is exciting stuff.
But we also want to make sure you go into this with a clear head.
Perhaps you’re nervous.
What if you purchase this starter pack, and the method doesn’t work for you?
Look, the truth is…
That’s a possibility.
We can’t think of many reasons why that would happen, but we can’t rule out that some people just might not be ‘wired’ in a way that resonates with this method.
We don’t want you to think this will be some kind of ‘silver bullet’ that will do all the heavy lifting for you. You’ll need to put in the work.
And heck—simple maths alone tells us that even if this method works for 99% of people…there’s always that 1% it might not work for.
But we don’t want that uncertainty to play into your decision-making process.
Which is why we decided to also give you:
A Lifetime Refund Guarantee.
So what does that mean?
If you purchase this memorized deck starter pack, and it doesn’t work for you, we’ll refund you in full—no questions asked.
And in case you missed it—this is a LIFETIME guarantee.
If, 1 year down the road, you realise you never got round to making this method ‘stick’ — just send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll refund you instantly.
Heck, if you wake up 5 years from now and want your money back, it’s yours within 72 hours.
No questions asked, no hidden catches.
In fact, this refund guarantee means we can literally promise you:
You’ll either learn a memorized deck, or you won’t pay.
With that said, here comes the only ‘catch’ in all this…
We want you to make a decision.
Are you in, or out?
See, WE know that learning a memorized deck can have incredibly powerful results on your magic and even life…
…but only YOU can make the decision to invest in yourself starting now and learn it.
We all know that as humans:
We love to put off decisions.
Especially the most important ones.
So we’ll make it easy for you—we honestly don’t mind whether you say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to the memorized deck—but we don’t want you postponing your decision.
For that reason, we’ve given you a 2-day window in which you can view this offer and make up your mind.
If you’re ready, you can buy now.
If not, you have exactly 2 days to decide.
Once the countdown hits the end of those 2 days—you won’t ever see this offer again.
When it expires, you’ll be redirected to a page notifying you the offer is no longer available.
(And just in case you’re wondering—this method is not available via any other magic retailer or shop. Once that 3-day window is over, this product is off the table.)
Hopefully, everyone who doesn’t want this product has already stopped reading.
Now that it’s just us, you probably have one last question on your mind…
How much does the darn thing cost?
Well, here’s where your day gets even better…
For the next 2 days, you can get EVERYTHING we’ve just talked about...for only $23.75
Let’s just say that again so it sinks in:
We want to make the memorized deck accessible to any magician that wants to learn it.
At this price, it stops being a question of whether or not you can afford it, and becomes a question of…
Whether or not you WANT it.
(If you’re hesitant at this price, it’s probably a sign that the memorized deck just isn’t right for you.)
And just to put this all in perspective:
$23.75 is pretty much the same amount of money you’d spend on a couple of good pizzas…
…but you know what the difference is?
You might feel good for a few hours after eating…but the memorized deck is a tool you’ll carry around for the rest of your life.
This ‘memorized deck starter pack’ is a chance to invest in yourself for once.
A chance to invest in your mind.
A chance to invest in real magic.
To get full access to this memorized deck starter pack, we’ve added an order form below.
Once the countdown expires and this page disappears, this order form will vanish with it.
So to secure your copy of this product, fill out your details in the form below: